Finding the key when it is lost at the time you have to hit the road or lock your home is definitely something quite annoying so why not organize all your keys at one place? For that you can make your very own key rack with simple materials. So, take a look at the DIY versions we have collected for you:
1. Forget Kids, Why Wouldn’t An Adult Love to Have a Lego Key Holder?
2. Add Hooks to a Picture Frame and Turn It into a Key Organizer
3. Make a Key Holder from Wood with a Message Written That Inspires You Everyday
4. Craft a Wood Shelf Key Holder with a Space for a Vase Too
5. Upcycle An Old Plantation Shutter for Organizing Your Keys
6. Make a Magnetic Memo Board Key Holder in a Cool Color Like This One
7. Craft a Fun Chalkboard Key Holder
8. Get Creative and Make a Burlap Canvas Key Holder with a Monogram
9. Craft a Key Holder by Painting a Log Slice
10. Make a Key Rack from a Barn Wood Arrow Sign and Adorn Your Entryway
Portail de la femme actuelle, Retrouvez une sélection des meilleurs articles d'actualité féminine (coin femmes : Mode, Maquillage, Coiffure, Mariage, Beauté, Santé, Grossesse, Régimes, Couple, Cuisine, Décoration...).
coin femmes pour vous les Femmes